[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 18:55:32 UTC 2014

Love the dog bed/foot warmer idea!  I too dislike slippers and even
shoes...especially inside.  Must be my repressed youth when going barefoot
EVER was forbidden, and punished.  Here, even in the winter, people 'run
outside' w/out shoes to get mail, take out garbage etc... I guess my feet
feel at home here  in TX (not sure it's enough of a balance of all the other
things/lifestyles/government/etc that I'm at odds with in here  <gdr>)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi