[Magdalen] Advent is coming!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:01:26 UTC 2014

The choir I was part of for so many years probably did that as frequently
as any Advent anthem, and it was one of our favorites. I can still sing my
part along with any performance of it  !t's one of several that is
permanently imprinted on my brain (along with "If Ye Love Me" and "How
Lovely Is Thy Dwelling Place" and one or two others).