[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Tue Nov 18 18:24:11 UTC 2014

I have a gas range, although the grates do stay hot for a time, but I just turn off the flame, cover the pot, and leave it.  On an electric range I’d move it off the heat.  But it probably doesn’t really matter.  Experiment and try it both ways and let us know if there’s a difference and which you prefer.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net