[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:33:32 UTC 2014

I LOVE my solid top stove!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (No gas in Whitevale unless I
went to propane)  I had the old electric burners for a million years and
cooking was a trial.  Easy enough to move the porridge pot off the
burner if it really matters.  Not sure why your stove would continue
cooking for at least 10 minutes; that is not my experience.

Marion, a pilgrim