[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:39:42 UTC 2014

I, on the other hand, HATE my cooktop. I had an electric stove for years
and had just got used to a gas stove again in Richmond when I moved up here
where the cooktop was already installed. No gas alternative, like Marion,
unless we went to propane, and that isn't likely to happen. I used to think
I would like the solid top, but I don't. And I would just about kill to
have my wall oven back. Whoever designed the modern range ought to be
hanged, drawn, and quartered.