[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 19:03:08 UTC 2014

And I would love to have gas since that is what I am used to. The lines
haven't been run to this house and I'm not about to pay for it. On the
other hand a wall oven would put an end to my baking or roasting. I can
use the bad arm to help steady a pan to take from the oven to the
counter top but no way could I lift a pan up and into a wall oven or out
again. It is all rather moot at this point as I am  now receiving meals
on wheels which I loosely classify as food. I'm eating lots of
sandwiches when I can't stomach my meal for the day.

Esther

---