[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 20:41:38 UTC 2014

We have a glass-top electric stove here in VT, but natural gas in MA. Gas is
SOOOO much better! Doesn't take forever to heat up and cool down, making
electric much harder to control. No natural gas anywhere in VT (other than
the Burlington area) - only propane.

I might note that Judith Jones (Julia Child's & James Beard's editor, and a
major foodie herself) has a summer place near here, and she has a propane
stove - no electric.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com