[Magdalen] Fwd: [Mgdln] Cranberry-Orange Chutney Recipe

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 02:24:30 UTC 2014

So simple.

Cranberry-Orange-Apple-Ginger Relish

1 2.5 cup bag of fresh cranberries
2 seedless oranges, unpeeled and quartered
2 apples, do not peel - your choice of sweet and crisp
1/2 - 1 cup candied ginger, depending on your taste
1 cup sugar

Run the fruit and ginger through a food processor to chop.  I do this one
fruit at a time and stir it all together when I add the sugar.  My recipe
calls for 2 cups of sugar, but I like it more tart.  Do a few days ahead of
eating to allow flavors to meld.

Ginga Wilder