[Magdalen] Who'd a Tnunk it?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:17:30 UTC 2014

That's been the norm in the south for some time. The ELCA church in the
town where I lived for 35 years was all-Eucharist except when the pastor
was on vacation (and I understand those Sundays were poorly attended) as
long as I was aware of their existence, and I think most of the ELCA
churches in surrounding communities were also. This may be  due to the fact
that most of the Lutheran churches in the south were originally of German
heritage. The ELCA church I currently attend is also all-Eucharist and open
table. (And is, as far as I can tell, also a German heritage congregation)