[Magdalen] Riding the CTA.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:31:46 UTC 2014

Hegewisch?  Yikes, That's probably the furthest "downstate" part of
Chicagoland.  I spent many a summer month in Chicago when I was a teen and
into my early 20's.  My cousins live a half block south of 111th Street
between Kedzie and Western.  (Mount Greenwood--19th Ward, Saint Christina's
Parish)  "The Heg", as my cousins called it, had the best gas prices in
that part of the far southside.  At one time there were plans to relocate
Midway to there...thank goodness they did major work on Midway, moving the
parking east of Cicero, via an understreet tunnel.

Love that city of Chicaaawgo!

+++
Grace & peace,
jon