[Magdalen] gas prices?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 18:38:25 UTC 2014

Detroit and Houston / Cars and the 'oil capital of the USA'   had and
continue to have little regard for discouraging car use... or creating
viable and effective mass transit...

Lynn, born in Detroit city (lived in the burbs) and a 27 year resident of
H'town

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi