[Magdalen] gas prices?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 05:47:49 UTC 2014

When I lived in Detroit in my late twenties in the late 1950's, i took
a bus to work every day and left the car at my apartment. After I married,
I still took the bus and my wife used the car.
later in Massachusetts, even after we bought a house, i used the car to
commute to work and my wife used her bicycle even with a baby. Finally, my
wife's mother took pity on her and gave her her old car while she bought a
new one.
We just finished an aberrant age where everyone was richer than before or
ever will be. I wasn't an early millenial, I was just not making that much
money and we were frugal. Maybe the early millenials understand the good
old days are gone.

--
Allan Carr