[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 24 19:15:39 UTC 2014

>>>You'd be surprised how many of these callers cannot grasp the meaning of "This
phone number no longer belongs to Tricia Hernandez" and who earnestly
press me to tell them her new number or give her a message.<<<

My now-unused but still-extant landline (used for DSL only, I should say), which I got during my heyday of Old Romanness, used to belong to a P & R Towing here in Salinas.  During said heyday, I had a thoroughly assinine outgoing voicemail message identifying myself as clergy, what organisation I belonged to, ad sickeningly nauseum, and after hearing that all that one day a lady began her message with "Yes, Father, I need my car towed from .... "