[Magdalen] Snake juice.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:49:51 UTC 2014

I've eaten rabbit several times. It's yummy, as are other wild
things.....dove, quail, and especially venison. The venison from western
Wisconsin, where the deer get into the cornfields and are thus corn-fed,
fat and yummy, is succulent and absolutely the BEST. As for the other
stuff, back in the day we had a bachelor friend who lived off the grid and
hunted and fished for his food. On Sundays he would bring us various things
he'd killed or caught (cleaned of course) and I would cook them. Very yum!
Rabbit cacciatore was a favorite, but fried dove was right up there.