[Magdalen] Snake juice.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:58:34 UTC 2014

Never seen any of them at the Stop&Shop, although S&S does
carry bison.

Used to see rabbits hanging in butchers' windows in the North
End, but they were moved to the back of the store in the 1970s.

My brother once cleared everybody out of the house boiling
bear meat. Smells awful! Moose, however, smells sweet, like
horsemeat.

Isn't snapper a fish? I've eaten turtle, I'm sorry to say, in a French
restaurant on the island of Guadalupe. It was yummy.
-M, who was taught how to skin a rabbit but doesn't do that any more,
oh, and I've also taken care of rabbits and think eating them is too
kind a fate because bunnies are horridly bad-tempered