[Magdalen] Pistorius Trial.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 13:14:26 PDT 2014

Oh, I bet that would be fun!  I've read a number of those books, but I've
never listened to them.  I kind of hear them when I'm reading, but I'm
probably hearing the "wrong" African accent!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014