[Magdalen] Hummingbird delight

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:00:11 PDT 2014

When I lived in Tennessee I would plant pineapple sage in my garden, mostly
because the leaves smelled good and made a wonderful jelly (better than
mint with lamb). I found that hummingbirds loved the blossoms, which bloom
in early fall. I used to tease my neighbor that I did it just to steal them
from her feeders.