[Magdalen] Archie

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:51:19 PDT 2014

It's always territorial at first, and in my experience females are a little
worse. Generally speaking a reasonably secure older cat will accept a
kitten once s/he has made clear who is Top Cat in the house. It sounds as
if that is what's going on now. Archie's temperament as described will
probably make it happen a bit sooner, as he doesn't sound the type to give
up easily.