[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Litany of British saints for use by those who want S...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 09:40:16 PDT 2014

In a message dated 9/18/2014 12:05:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

Well, we  are Norman by heritage. My grandfather's family moved from
Normandy to St.  Helier Isle of Jersey.>>>

Joe -

You're just a transplanted Viking!

It was interesting to see the Viking runestone just outside the south
transept of that glorious Abbey of Saint Ouen in the most  quintessential
of cities of Normandy, Rouen.

Those Viking guys did get around, as anyone knowledgeable in
Russian history can attest.

David Strang.