[Magdalen] Grrrr at VCCU

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 23 05:37:45 PDT 2014

From: Allan Carr

>My present from the credit union, two weeks ago, was a brand new bill pay
>system that's obviously a cheaper system. In the process, it lost all the

Or, perhaps, not security-compromised like some of the older/original bill pay
systems? I love mine, and would be equally upset if my bank replaced it,
beginning with having to go back to buying rolls of stamps.

But I'd rather go through the gross inconvenience of re-entering everything
rather than the gross inconvenience of seeing my bank accounts drained by bad
guys.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie