[Magdalen] Grrrr at VCCU

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:48:20 PDT 2014

Curiously, the program announced that my American Express card needed more
information for eBilling and I should log into the American Express site
which would direct me further. There were no such directions.

The program has a chat facility so I asked her what to do. She said
American Express needed my social security number, tax  ID and some other
stuff I've forgotten. She helpfully gave a link.

I called American Express and explained what happened. They said they had
all the informaation already.

When I went back to the program, American Express had been added to my list
for eBills.

i'm more suspicious of the new program than the old one.

--
Allan Carr