[Magdalen] This saying No is tough

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:28:39 PDT 2014

Isn't this a lovely email for a volunteer webmaster to receive from
the paid staff member who should really be doing the work?

"Under upcoming masses, it seems you often forget to change the date
and title of the feast.  Obviously it should be September 28, The
Sixteenth …."

Wow...that's a rather sh***y tone, in my opinion. This after having
been told by my partner last night, after I offered what I thought
were constructive suggestions about a problem, "You're not helping, AT
ALL."

I guess there are days when one just gets beaten up a bit. Good thing
I'm not a sensitive type. (Is joke!)