[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 16:22:44 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/2/2015 9:43:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
momohl1 at cox.net writes:

That is  how I remember it. Morning Prayer was short. We often went to
the early  service for the short Eucharist on the Sunday when the long
Communion  Service was held at the late service.

Esther (who is having computer  problems and often can't get onlline)>>>

If you attend Sunday worship at one of the cathedrals and abbeys in
Britain, and are a music lover, you can treat yourself to both MP
and the Eucharist without changing seats.  The whole enchilada  takes
about 2 hours, however, and you'll have to ?endure two sermons.

It's generally worth the wait.

David Strang.