[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:36:28 UTC 2015

Dr. David, thanks for the medical side of the description of
'temporal/causal' problems as they relate to medical symptoms. I learned
this the hard way taking my mom to doctors in the years after she moved near
me from another state.  The ways she would describe her problems (primarily
how she 'felt' before something happened or hurt) evoked many different
solutions, none of which worked or were found to be the root causes of the
problem.  I have since learned about that scenario and have shared it with
others and been very mindful of my own descriptions and 'background' info
regarding aches/pains/symptoms.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com