[Magdalen] Two to go

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:37:58 UTC 2015

Trying not to grumble, but I really would rather not have had to serve
as subdeacon for every single service during the Triduum. That's where
two of our regular subdeacons have left us, though, by going away
angry over the staff changes. And another has been recovering from
surgery (the nerve!). Not backbreaking work by any means, but a lot of
time and a feeling of "too much church." Would also love to worship
from a pew once.

There. I feel like I can grumble here so I won't grumble there. :)
Thanks...off to Saturday morning rehearsal for this evening's Vigil.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA