[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:26:30 UTC 2015

Oh crap, crap, crap.  I spent all afternoon yesterday looking at stoves.  I
was already deeply suspicious of the ceramic top ones for all the reasons
listed here.  The only coil burners I saw were extremely low end models.  I
may have to look again.  I am not the most careful person around and am a
messy cook who spills things.  I make lots of soups in big heavy pots.  I
looked cross-eyed at the little kits of special ceramic cleaners and tools
displayed with the ranges.  I had already decided that I don't want to move
into the world of convection oven.

I would dearly love a gas stove but would have to install a propane tank
and all that requires and just can't deal with that.

Back to the hunt.  Thank you for sharing your experience with the glass
tops.

Susan