[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:15:27 UTC 2015

It's so rational that friends in Florida have outdoor kitchens.
They're used far more often than their indoor kitchens.

A friend from Viet Nam has told me that when she was a kid
nobody ever cooked indoors. There was a stone-lined fire pit
in the yard. They'd prep their veggies etc. indoors or on a
covered veranda and then build a fire in the small hole in
the yard, slap a wok over it, and stir-fry squatting nearby,
then carry the cooked food back to a table on the veranda.
-M