[Magdalen] How do you buy a stove?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:57:59 UTC 2015

Jay >His parents' house actually
> had a "summer kitchen" which was on a screened-in porch type room. I could
> see that it would be much cooler for canning etc.

When I moved to Syracuse in '74, I discovered that many people had 'summer
kitchens' in their basements - and that was in the hey-day of basement
'family rooms'.... most of these kitchens were not in 'remodeled' basements,
but were there for the same reason - canning and regular summer oven cooking
too.... not too much central AC in those days  up north.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr