[Magdalen] Bernie

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:36:19 UTC 2015

Up here we harbour the illusion that we actually elect a party and
whoever heads that party will be the Prime Minister.  unfortunately, we
have drifted hard onto the rocks of the American way so that our voters
believe they are actually electing the individual for that officeand not
so much the party.

Marion, a pilgrim