[Magdalen] Dream On.

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:30:22 UTC 2015

I still dream now and then about realizing that the term is nearly over and
I have forgotten to go to a class I am registered
for. I must now take the final never having been to the class or read any
of the materials. Never had it happen in real life.

Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda
Mobile, Alabama