[Magdalen] Dream On.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 02:52:44 UTC 2015

I occasionally have that exact dream! What a relief to wake up.

My real-life thing that should have been a dream but wasn't: I felt it was so unfair that my music theory final exam was on the final Friday afternoon of finals week, and my friends were finished with all their exams. So I went out with them for lunch that day anyway, drank too much beer, and reported for the final only with the help of two friends who helped me walk, tried to slap some seriousness into me, and got me there on time. I took the exam blotto and turned it in early as I needed the loo. It did major damage to my grade that semester, and so unnecessarily.

I should tell that one to my therapist as an example of a time when I wasn't "hyper-responsible."

And I did wake up from that "dream," but it was no relief, I tell ya. Dumbest thing I've ever done.

Sent from my iPad