[Magdalen] Oy! My knee.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:41:52 UTC 2015

I've been really busy/active with house things one way and another. On
Tuesday afternoon, my new shed was erected.  Yesterday I put the items
under the tarpaulin mountain away and reclaimed the Lower Deck ( as
opposed to  the very large Upper Deck off the second floor) as a nice
seating area.  Happy day!  The last few days my knee was bothering me
some with what I attributed to the familiar I.T. band tightness of
before.  Got up in the night and CRACK, the pain was excrutiating and I
was totally crippled.  It seems to involve the muscle up the outer side
of the knee.

It seems to be easing now, and it better had, for I don't have time for
this sort of thing.   Almost like something had got caught on the wrong
side of something.

We soldier on.  Considering what others endure, 't'is but a flesh wound.

Marion, a pilgrim