[Magdalen] Oy! My knee.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:33:28 UTC 2015

If it was a crack or a pop, you might want to consult an orthopedist.

In any case, knee braces are a fine addition to any household (like
knee protectors for floor scrubbers). I strap mine on for housework
and lifting and sometimes long walks.

Sorry things aren't going as smoothly as they should.
-M