[Magdalen] Piazza Martin Lutero.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 25 04:22:15 UTC 2015

Initiated by Roman Adventists?  Vatican has NOTHING to say???

May we all live in interesting times.  Because we already do.

*****

Plaza in central Rome to be named in honor of Martin Luther
Catholic World News - August 24, 2015

City officials in Rome have approved plans to name a square for Martin Luther.

On September 16, the city will formally name a square on the Viale Fortunato Mizzi, a few blocks from the Coliseum, as the Piazza Martin Lutero.

The homage to Luther, coming on the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, was an initiative begun by the Seventh Day Adventist council in Rome.  The Vatican did not oppose the project.