[Magdalen] Exorcism

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:29:40 UTC 2015

I also believe, as Roger does, in the existence of evil presence in people
and places. I also agree with Georgia, that it needs to be treated with
great care. I have felt it more in places than in people, and have done
blessings, and asked God's presence in the midst, and felt the power of the
Holy Spirit. I also believe that defining it too closely and definitively
is not ours to do.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com