[Magdalen] Price Increase.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 20:49:47 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/17/2015 1:52:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

Never  thought you would be a proponent of declawing
Lynn>>>>>>

I'm really not a cat person, but my spouse is and swears by the
declawing procedure.

I will mention that my forearms and hands look as though I had  landed
at Iwo Jima with all the cat scratches.  He's just started in on  the
drapery and chairs, but there is visible damage.  Not that  puppies
are immune from damage of the chewing kind.  I have a couple of
antique chests that were food for my last Miniature Schnauzer.

One day post surgery, the cat seems fine.  We'll see how things  go.

David Strang.