[Magdalen] The Force Awakens

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:53:44 UTC 2015

They were savvy enough to realize the existence of certain "walls" that, so
far as we 21-centers are concerned, make it unworkable, but they have nice
work-arounds, like the Heisenberg Converter​. which overcomes the
uncertainty principle.

One journalist actually asked, "Just how does the Heisenberg Converter
work?"

The answer, "Very well, thank you."

Roddenberry and Barrett were the focus that kept things moving but still
light-hearted.  Sometimes the episode got just totally wacko in its
zaniness, and nobody really objected. Mention Star Trek, and which do
people think of first, The Prime Directive, or Tribbles?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford