[Magdalen] Crazy Sunday schedule

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:26:10 UTC 2015

My goodness, Grace! That's much worse than most of the tiny churches I've
attended, where there is at least *some* lay leadership and *some*
ecumenical action. It sounds like God's frozen chosen, all right...frozen
in time and thought process. The bishop needs to get in there and shake
things up with a PIC who they probably won't like at first but who can stir
up some lay leadership. The ELCA has trained lay folks who do that kind of
thing (some very well, some not so well) and they're paid by the church.(
St. Barnabas had experience of one for awhile; we liked her but she wasn't
that good at her job, however it was her first time out so hopefully she
got better.) It sounds like there might be some faint stirrings of possible
lay leadership in the outfit that just need to be awakened.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 6:09 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com