[Magdalen] Crazy Sunday schedule

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 15:44:47 UTC 2015

My Cousin Clifford Pedersen was an ELCA pastor before his untimely
death at age 57.  His first assignment out of seminary was for  two
such rural churches in the hilly "driftless" section of Wisconsin, SW  of
Madison.

The two churches were named after the area where they were located,  and
thus:  York and Primrose.  It was a struggle driving the winding  roads, and
he got out of that assignment after 5 years.

His widow, my Cousin Connie, visited the area a couple of years ago  and
discovered that both the churches were razed with only the small  cemeteries
to mark their locations.

Time marches on.

David Strang.