[Magdalen] Saline.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 08:19:33 UTC 2015

Interesting.

I was just looking up about saline solution because I suffered a corneal
abrasion at 9 am yesterday and went to the ER at 8:30 pm.  I leaned over at
the end of the driveway to move a trash can and poked the left edge of my
left eye on a tree twig.

I'm using antibiotic drops and tried the nighttime ointment (yuck--I think
I'll have to sleep on that).

Kate, who wants to be ok for Christmas as well as my daughter Beth's
wedding to George Lambert on New Year's Eve.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8