[Magdalen] Thank you Sheila Ketler for the wonderful Christmas gifts.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Fri Dec 25 19:59:29 UTC 2015

Oh, Judy! That brings back many memories. They were my favorite
calendars back home, especially when I was working in churches
(especially since I worked in both United and Anglican congregations at
various times).

Sadly, I have not found any place that sells and ships them this way.

Though this year, one gift I received was a neat calendar that uses the
liturgical seasons instead of calendar months, with artwork to match the
seasons - http://www.thechristiancalendar.com/sample.htm

And I am also similar. I very rarely buy a calendar before the year
begins, unless it is as a Christmas gift for somebody else.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com