[Magdalen] Happy Christmas.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Dec 26 01:13:53 UTC 2015

Son Ross and I just feasted on prime rib, butternut squash, scalloped potatoes, and fudge sundaes, all outstandingly good.  Tomorrow son John and my lovely daughter-in-law Sabra will join us for the Remains of the Joint plus Yorkshire pudding.

Merry Christ-mass, amici!
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain