[Magdalen] Kurt Masur Dies.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 18:21:06 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/26/2015 12:22:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

has  baskets of cough drops >>>>>

I've told the story of taking an ex-paratrooper totally disabled vet
transsexual to the Wagner Ring at the Met Opera.  She had fits  of
uncontrollable coughing, and had such an attack in the 5th row,  center
during a performance of "Siegfried" with Jimmy Levine at the podium.

At one point he continued conducting, but turned around and glared
at my vet friend.  If one can live through an angry gaze of  Jimmy
Levine, one can survive anything!

David Strang.