[Magdalen] Feast.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 17:17:40 UTC 2015

In a message dated 12/28/2015 11:48:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fleenerj at gmail.com writes:

At St.  Paul's Muskegon, I was the only one who genuflected during  John's
gospel.  I was seated with the choir, serving as the  Eucharistic minister.
Judy>>>>>>

At various times in my life I've wavered between "going with the flow"  on
some of these externals of liturgical worship, or simply "what the  h..."
and doing all the genuflections, crossings (at such as the  Elevations),
and even muttering the Dominue non sum dignus semi-audibly.  All  these
externals were common back in the day in TEC Diocese of  Milwaukee,
though they aren't any more.

When I "cantored" in the RCC, I went with the flow except for the
Elevations on Maundy Thursday and Corpus Christi when I crossed
myself during the two Elevations in full view of the frozen  congregation.
I felt it was appropriate.

David Strang.