[Magdalen] This saying No is tough

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:24:08 UTC 2015

When one gets older and, perforce, lives alone, loneliness and the need
for human contact often kick in.  Maybe not for all, but I have two
elderly friends who call and I recognize their need and do my best to
accommodate them, perhaps doing penance for not having had the same
forbearance when it was my own mother.

Marion, a pilgrim