[Magdalen] This saying No is tough

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:10:01 UTC 2015

at some point, if an email  back and forth approaches the 6th+ back and
forth, when I am dealing with clients especially I write: I think a phone
conversation can help us figure this out more easily.  For me, a wide
variety of clients (not usually priests, but family and other gift givers,
or.... the 'dreaded committee') seem to be phone averse.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck