[Magdalen] Slimming the Diocese.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 22 02:56:41 UTC 2015

From: Ann Markle

>Jim, I do not believe the Diocese of Bethlehem had a particular problem
>with broken trust with their Bishop (wasn't that +Paul Marshall?).  But I
>don't hear all the scuttlebutt, so I could be wrong.

He seems to have done a number on more than a few clergy in the diocese, and by
extension, their parishes. I'm in the Diocese now and have heard some awful
stories.

I really think his books on the BCP and Liturgy are outstanding. But the ability
to write doesn’t always translate to other areas.

Cheers,
Jim