[Magdalen] Hippity Happity New Years

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 00:11:26 UTC 2015

S/O is a graduate of UVA, but a fervent non-supporter of UVA athletic
endeavors. He claims that when he was there, all such things were merely an
excuse for drinking (by others...owing to alcoholic parents, he's not much
into drinking), and anyhow, the football team especially was horrible. He
does, however, cheer vociferously *against* Maryland and especially Duke in
all sports but mostly in basketball. Go figure. We have no flags other than
our American flag, but I have threatened to put out a UT Lady Vols flag
during basketball season. Have not yet done so, however.

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org