[Magdalen] Church layouts, was Re: Religion Without God

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 23:14:59 UTC 2015

Anne have you read the book written by two female theologians an seminary
profs (not 'ours') who traveled all over Europe and documented the great
majority of Risen Christ cross depictions in art including church wall
frescoes... I have the book, but after starting it some years ago, put it
down during a time when my time was not my own, and have not picked it up
again.
Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com