[Magdalen] coffee

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:39:04 UTC 2015

I have used de-caf 'instant' to 'brown' gravies that were too pale for years
Jay!

Lynn

Before I was a coffee drinker, my ex was a Taster's Choice *connoisseur*
(still is, AFAIK)
(Taster's Choice was 'the original' freeze dried instant... debuted in 1972)

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck